Return to Team Training
Hi EBFC Families,
We hope you are all well and have enjoyed the long weekend.
With restrictions easing the committee has been waiting on the advice and guidance from the league in the direction in which we can return as a club to team training.
Teams can return to training from Tuesday 15th June, and your Coaches/Team Mangers will be on contact shortly to let everyone know of your training re-commencing. There should be no changes to existing training days and times.
At this stage the sporting club building still remains closed, the public toilets are open and can be used.
We also have limit’s on the number of people being out and about from the club whilst at training, we are very lucky to have 2 ovals so this increases our limits of players and coaches allowed to be there. This limit is 100 per oval.
In order for our club to return to training the following needs to be followed by ALL families of the club:
– Get in and get out mentality for training and game day
– Teams are not allowed to cross over players or coaches
– Every junior player must have their name marked off on a training attendance list
– All players MUST sanitise their hands prior to training
– Any adults involved in the training sessions MUST be checked in using the VicHealth QR code system
– All equipment must be sanitised prior to and following training
– U9/U10/U11 Teams who train on the North Oval, parents are advised to use the car parking at the far end of the North Oval (closest to Burwood Hwy) to drop off and pick up from training. (hopefully only for this week)
As always the club is being guided by the league and the city of Whitehorse in the restrictions and guidelines we need to follow. These are subject to change at anytime and we will keep our families informed as quickly as possible.
We will provide a further update during the week in regards to games being played this coming weekend.