The city of Whitehorse has issued a Sportsfield Closure notice for Friday 11th May, this means any teams that would normally train at East Burwood Reserve or North Oval on Friday afternoon/night for this week your training has been cancelled.
I am unsure if upstairs will still be open on Friday night for drinks.
Thank you all for your understanding.
Notice from Council
Dear Sporting Club Representatives,
The Bureau of Meteorology has forecast a very high (95%) chance of rain with heavy falls of 25 to 80 mm this Friday 11 May 2018. To ensure sportsfield conditions are maintained, Council Officers are issuing a closure of all sportsfields and reserves for this Friday 11 May.
If the sportsfields receive even the lower end of the forecasted rain (25mm) allowing training would cause irreparable damage to the ground surfaces, both for the upcoming weekend and for the remainder of the season.